Wednesday, September 26, 2012

My Autumn Wardrobe Essentials

Fall essentials
Follow me on Polyvore!

Autumn Essentials by kristenmmiller 



1. Corduroys- in any color! I especially like dark ones like green, brown, mustard and berry 

2. Gloves- I've been loving leather gloves as of late but, a knitted mitten is perfect, too!

3. Cable Knit Sweaters- love a good fisherman's sweater or fairisle

4. Crossbody Bag- I'm partial to smaller brown leather ones

5. Riding Boots- in brown or black with little to no heel

6. Blazers- navy, gray, black, brown, oxblood, herringbone, plaid, houndstooth. any will do!

7. Scarves- cable knit, neutral colors, or a bright red tartan is great!

8. Wingtips- a true classic. go for a brown leather that can match both browns AND blacks

9. Button Downs- again, any will do. white is a wardrobe essential for anyone's closet, but saturated colors are popping up everywhere for fall! don't be afraid to mix prints, too!

10. Thick Socks- need I say more? they look perfect with your riding boots, over stockings, AND pair a great argyle pattern with your wingtips and you've got a winning combo!


No comments:

Post a Comment